Saturday 14 April 2018

Z fold card class

another card I made using the Z fold and lots and lots of washi tape.YES! washi tape can be used in card making,I deliberately left some ends not properly attached so you can see



Z fold baby shower card that nests a pram inside to hold a small thank you gift


                                                                         
fab scraps- baby blocks paper(available to purchase from my store.Follow and click the link to "MY STORE" if you would like to purchase this paper


 http://www.faerienice.com/435473956/category/1178567/scrapbooking-paper

back of paper
                                              HERE IS HOW TO MAKE A Z FOLD CARD-
I decided to recycle my packaging from a backing package that held chipboard, that I used as the base for my card......12" length  if you are using card stock

choose your card size.....I went with the width of my paper.Cut a piece to cover the front,back and a strip (12") 

attach with wet glue or your choice of adhesive.let it dry.Fold card in half and then fold the front section in half again(refer to the picture)

cover the back

fold your strip in half,then in half again(refer to the picture)

choose a placement.


glue area on right


glue area on the left


from an extra piece cut out a piece to make a pocket that will hold a gift card,your message or even cash

attach

add a tag.I cut out the oval pull from the patterned paper

decorate your card with cut outs from the remaining paper and some die cuts(dies used are available to purchase from my store)

back view

No comments:

Post a Comment